VIP SKI is renowned for its excellent childcare programme, and they are looking for an Overseas Childcare Supervisor to head the childcare teams in the French and Austrian Alps.
You will be responsible for coordinating these teams of nannies to ensure they work to the highest standards, so you must be organised and have a good understanding of professional childcare practices. Complete flexibility is necessary for this and duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Liaise and assist the UK based Childcare Manager to ensure the smooth running of the childcare programme
- Coordination and supervision of the resort nanny teams, including visiting them and giving support when necessary
- Ensuring, where possible that all special childcare requests are met in all resorts
- Distribution of weekly arrival manifests to all resorts
- Ensuring that all nannies work to the highest standard and provide excellent customer care
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is submitted to the Childcare Manager
- The set up and shut down of Nanny stores
- Ensuring that all equipment meets Health & Safety standards
- Nanny duties when required
You must of course be qualified to NNEB, CACHE 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent. You will also have proven management or leadership skills, and had previous winter season experience.
Not many people can further their career by sledging and making snow angels, but in the role of Overseas Childcare Supervisor not only will you have proven experience of just doing that, you'll be expected to pass on those skills to those who haven't!
For further detail and application, contact the company directly using the enquiry link on this page.