The job of a Logistics Co-ordinator is extremely varied and requires a great deal of flexibility. Based in Meribel and Val d'Isere, these 2 positions work alongside the Resort Manager and Chalet Managers.
The role predominately involves the organisation and execution of an efficient shuttle service as set out on the
This is a demanding role and VIP Ski are looking for people who have previously worked in a ski environment and have experience of managing and motivating staff. A good understanding of French is advantageous. Driving will invariably be a part of your duties and therefore you will need to have held a full clean driving licence for at least five years.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure outstanding customer service and guest satisfaction
- Responsible for the organisation of the in resort shuttle service and other in-resort driving functions
- Plan and monitor the Logistics rota
- Effectively manage and oversee a team of drivers
- Safety and cleaning of all Company vehicles
- Successful implementation of the resort transfer day
- Training of new staff and re-training of existing staff where necessary
- Safe and efficient distribution of all chalet items
- Completion of correct and timely vehicle reports and related paperwork
- Minimal accounts and budgetary responsibility
- In-resort driving