Established in 1979, Dick's Tea Bar is an institution in Val d'Isere. Dick Yate-Smith opened Dick's in 1979 and turned the one-time game hall into a winter jet-set and celebrity hang out by the mid 80's.
Open every night during the winter, Dick's is the only late-night venue located so centrally in resort. The After Dinner Club kicks off from 22:30 with a house music mix from the resident DJ, interspersed with a range of party classics accompanied by their extremely talented live saxophonist and electric violin players. Later on The Club really hots up from 01:30 - 05:00.
With a total capacity for over 500 people, the club has two bars, a VIP seated area and a number of tables throughout. Guests can enjoy, table service, fresh fruit cocktails and live musicians in Dick's main bar area, which later extends into a full nightclub from 00:30 until 05:00.
The bar includes a dance floor overlooked by an impressive VIP island, where premium vodkas and champagne are expertly served to your side.
- Rue du Parc des Sports
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere