Mountain Masters were established in 1988 with the aim of offering a tailor made service to their clients. Their ski school includes fully qualified (UIAGM) high mountain guides who will take you on off-piste adventures in the awesome Espace Killy ski domain as well as other Tarentaise resorts.
The Valley is made up of around 10 ski resorts including the Espace Killy. Each resort offers spectacular yet unique scenery and vast amounts of off-piste skiing. These enthusiastic mountain guides are keen to show you just how much there is to offer, from the top of a ski lift or having walked for a few minutes, you can escape the crowds and find untouched snow.
The guides know the Tarentaise Valley intimately and know where to find the best conditions from day to day. As ski, snowboard or telemark specialists, their guides can help you live the dream and experience the delight of skiing off the beaten track in safety and away from the busy ski runs.
Whether you are completely new to off-piste skiing/snowboarding or have plenty of experience, Mountain Master's instructors and high mountain guides will find the best terrain to suit your level.
Their English speaking Mountain Guides offer:
- Off piste introduction courses
- Technical tuition for experienced off-piste skiers
- Off piste skiing with return by helicoptor
- Ski-Touring introduction courses
- Ski-Touring expeditions from a full day to several days with over-night stays in mountain huts included.
- Heli-Sking in Italy (NB. Heli-Skiing is illegal in France and therefore clients must travel to Italy to be dropped off)
For full details on all the options available as well as pricing and booking, visit the website or contact them directly using the enquiry link on this page.
- Suppliers of
- Avalanche Safety Kit
- Off Piste equipment
- Ski Touring
- Guides & Instructors
- High Mountain Guides
- Ski Guides
- Ski-Touring Guides
- Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons
- Steep Skiing Lessons
- Open Seasons