Hear the tale of how a small village grew into an internationally famous ski resort; take a guided tour around the old town of Val d'Isere featuring the Moris House, Baroque church and contemporary architecture.
The tour lasts around 1 hour. Free registration at the tourist office.
Meet in front of the Tourist Office at 09:50.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Val d'Isere in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do