It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in Val d'Isere.
Around 20cm of snow has fallen down at resort level, with more on the pistes. More snow is set to fall today, as well as next Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in Val d'Isere. Lifts are scheduled to open on Saturday, November 30th. Time to book your ski trip to Val d'Isere!
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere