It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in Val d'Isere. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Around 20cm of snow has fallen down at resort level, with more on the pistes. More snow is set to fall today, as well as next Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in Val d'Isere. Lifts are scheduled to open on Saturday, November 30th. Time to book your ski trip to Val d'Isere!
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Val d'Isere
- What's new in Val d'Isere winter 2019/20
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019