After a couple of weeks of wall to wall sunshine, the snow has returned to Val d'Isere. Around 12cm fell down in town with 20cm on the highest slopes.
Current snow depths stand at around 2m at 3000m and 1m at mid-mountain level. The sun will shine today and on Sunday and Monday, with the clouds returning on Tuesday. Expect cold temperatures as well!
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes