After a couple of weeks of wall to wall sunshine, the snow has returned to Val d'Isere. Around 12cm fell down in town with 20cm on the highest slopes.
Current snow depths stand at around 2m at 3000m and 1m at mid-mountain level. The sun will shine today and on Sunday and Monday, with the clouds returning on Tuesday. Expect cold temperatures as well!
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Val d'Isere in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Val d'Isere in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from Val d'Isere!