This is the classic Gap course, a fantastic opportunity to spend 4 weeks in the summer in some of the best mountain biking in the Alps (Tignes, Val d'isere, Les Arcs, St Foy, Pila Aosta Italy).
Improve your technique with one of the top mountain bike instructor in France and become an internationally-recognized MIAS Level 1 & Level 2 British mountain bike instructor.
We will then assist finding you employment in the bike industry upon completion of course.
Dates: 28th June - 26th July 2015
- 6 half days coaching per week
- The first week includes our single track discovery trip, 5 days riding in 5 different resorts (full day)
- MIAS Level 1 and 2 qualification
- Bike Hire if you need it (when with the instructor)
- 4 weeks shared accommodation in Tignes (with WiFi & washing machine)
- Breakfast 7 days a week (cereal, milk & bread)
- Evening meal 7 days a week
- Lift pass
- Race jersey
- 30% discount on bikes and equipment through our suppliers
- Tignes multi-activity pass ( for all the activities available when you are not riding )
- Assistance finding you employmen in the bike industry upon successful completion of course
Send an enquiry or visit the website for more information.
- Mountain Biking Lessons
- Open Seasons