If it's a great time you're after, then look no further, Saloon Bar Val d'Isere is the place to be!
With a host of international DJ's playing everyday during apres ski; followed by fun, crazy and party-mad nights, the Saloon Bar draws an electric crowd from mid-afternoon, right through until the early hours of the morning.
It's superb, central location, underneath Hotel Christiania (in the space that used to be Cafe Face), means that it's always one of the busiest and liveliest bars in town.
Featuring two sleek, fast flowing bars and a team of staff who know exactly how to throw a real stomper of a party the Saloon Bar serves up a unique party vibe!
Unique to the bar is the free ski-park service. Simply take a ticket for your skis and snowboards; leave them under the watchful guard of our attendant, then swing through the door to party hard, safe in the knowledge that your gear will be waiting for you when you leave.
So don't miss out and make sure you head down to the Saloon Bar for endless nights of Long Island Iced Teas, Jagerbombs and the promise of a great time!
14:00 - 01.45 every day of the winter season.
- Live music
- Meeting Spaces
- Immeuble Christiania Rue Parc des Sports
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere